We handcraft a range of wines which exhibit exceptional aromatics and a deliciously rich yet astonishingly elegant flavor profile.
Grüner Veltliner 2014
- From the Myer lemon on the palate, to crisp apple and hints of tropical fruit on the nose, this crisp, food-friendly dry white wine has an edge of spice with refreshing acidity.
RS: Dry. Acidity: 6.8 g/L
Dry Riesling 2012
- Fresh citrus on the nose evolves into yellow apple on the palate. The elegant mouthfeel is balanced perfectly with bright acidity, while the finish is framed with a touch of minerality.
RS: 0.7%. Acidity: 7.3 g/L.
- Hints of ripe nectarines and sweet elderflower tickle the senses on the nose, while juicy fresh apricots inundate the palate. This Riesling offers focused character, grace and finesse.
RS: 4.0%. Acidity: 7.5 g/L.
- A lush yet delicate nose with some citrus and spicy overtones leave lingering hints of rose blossom and peach. Exotic fruits round out the mouth.
- Fruit-driven, this wine achieves a complex harmony through French oak and stainless steel fermentation. Possessing creamy notes of summer orchard fruit, the shale in the soil contributes to the bright, crisp finish.
Pinot Noir 2012
- This beautifully round, ruby wine shows black cherries on the nose, and has a good integration of oak along with a burst of subtle spice, fruit and hints of sandalwood.
Cabernet Franc 2012
- This well-structured, versatile wine shows notes of cassis and black fruit flavors, with complementing spiced aromas and a strong smooth finish.
- This velvety wine offers aromas of black currant with vivid minerality and ripe fruit flavors on the palate. It’s the tannin structure inherent in Ryan William Vineyard that provides the lift in this Merlot that carries the dark fruit flavors.
Select Late Harvest Riesling 2010
- From the dried apricots and honey on the nose, to the rich gold color, to the long persistent finish this wine can be served before or after a main course.